Welcome back Beautyxpress0!

Monday, 2 March 2015

Oh hello there beauties! Did you miss me? I sure missed you! As the good ol' pals we are, lets skip all the chit chat and get right to it. I have returned to this happy little place I call my blog after a solid 5 or 6 months of being away. I had to take a little time for myself to handle some health issues that came up late in September. That, and being in my last year of uni stretched my time out pretty thin, and time I did have was spent with loved ones. I had a lot of time to reflect on my life and where things are going, the track I am headed on, and I have been focusing a lot more on taking care of my health. Along with my continued love of beauty, I decided that when I came back to my blog I would come back with a fresh look and new ideas. As my life evolves and changes, naturally, so does my blog. I am back with a fresh new design, clean, simple, and something that really represents my personal space right now. I will also be venturing out into some new content. Along with my continued love of makeup, skincare and the like, I will also be posting here and there about health and my lifestyle. My goal is to post once a week, taking things a little slower and easier this time around.

I can't wait to chat with you soon! 

xxBeautyxpress0

2 comments:

  1. So glad your back! Can't wait for the new content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you are back too ;) hehe

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER