My Favourite YouTuber

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

As you have probably heard if you are reading this, I am taking a leave from my blog due to some personal matters and health issues I am currently dealing with. But I did want to leave you with some great entertainment while I am gone. I also wanted to share with you my favourite YouTuber of all time (and they happen to be the same person!). She is incredibly sweet, kind, confident and not to mention insanely stylish and fabulous, and she happens to be my sister, Deema Laura. She recently started a channel on YouTube click here that is about fashion and a lot of other fun beauty things. She is amazing, fun, talented, and has the kindest, most loving and wonderful personality. She has always had a talent and passion for fashion, since she was so young, and I always knew she would have some part of that in her life. I have been having so much fun watching her channel grow and I'm sure she would love to see your beautiful faces there. She is my go-to person for anything related to fashion, whether its a shopping trip or help picking out an outfit for a date night, conference, or girls night out. She always makes me look fab, and now she can help you all too! I also learn so much beauty stuff from her, and she has made some videos on things like skincare and makeup. I can't wait for you all to check her out, tell her Beautyxpress0 says hi :)



Hope to chat with you all again! Until then,


xx Beautyxpress0

For her twitter click here
For her YouTube channel click here

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen any of her videos before but I'll have to check her channel out. She's very pretty! x


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER