Lorac Pro Palette 1

Friday, 22 August 2014




Lorac Pro Matte Shades
Lorac Pro Shimmer Shades
I FINALLY got the Lorac Pro 1 Palette (I say 1 because they recently came out with a cool toned palette, the Lorac Pro 2). Lorac isn't sold in Canada (sorry to all of my fellow Canadians), but it is sold at places in the US like Ulta from what I have heard, you can't get this online easily either which is why it took me so long to purchase it, I had to fork over a solid chunk of change in shipping to get it here. But after lusting after it for so long I finally decided to purchase it as a little birthday gift to myself (like I don't have enough palettes to play with). This palette retails for something like 44$ in the US, but add to that 30$ of shipping and you've got yourself one expensive palette!

I have seen this palette used so many times by YouTubers in tutorials that I was very confident in the quality of this palette. I wasn't wrong at all, the shades were creamy, pigmented, blendable, and long lasting. The only one I had a little trouble blending out was espresso, but you have to expect that in some ways with super dark shades. Not only is the quality fantastic, but the bigger reason for my purchase was the shade selection. First off, they got it spot on when they chose to do an entire row of matte shades- why doesn't anyone else do this!? My biggest complaint with most palettes is that there aren't enough matte shades to create an entire look with it, and so instead of just carrying around a palette I need to bring a selection of matte shades as well. This palette is bang on with their choices of matte colours, from light browns and pinks to medium browns and darker shades. Everything you need is right there, in one palette. The shimmer shades are just stunning as well, you get a light bronze, gold, pewter, cranberry, and champagne shades, I mean, I can't really think of any other shades you would need really. It is just a fantastic palette from quality to shade selection and textures.

The size of this palette is perfect for travel, it has a large mirror in it, and you can fold the mirror down, very similar to the Naked 1 palette in terms of packaging (minus the suede texture), and it is a little longer and slimmer.

I am completely in love with this palette and it kills me that they don't sell Lorac here, it is one of my favourite eyeshadow brands (actually my first high end shadow ever was Lorac, so they have a bit of a soft spot in my heart). I 100% recommend this palette if you can get your hands on it, it is a lot warmer than the new Lorac 2 palette, and I happen to be partial to warm colours on my complexion.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


Jenna

5 comments:

  1. I so wanted to get my hands on this palette RN!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette!! I use Mauve all the time in my crease for everyday looks! Absolutely beautiful colors for simple or super glam looks. So happy you were able to purchase it!!

    xxx
    Mariana
    http://www.themstudio13.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the shades, they all look amazing!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the firs thing on my America wish list, this is impossible to get in the UK and I want it so bad x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER