Bite Beauty Syrah Lip Pencil

Saturday, 30 August 2014





Hey beauties, today I want to do a quick review on a lipstick I have been loving lately. I started my obsession with Bite Beauty a while ago for a number of reasons, the quality of the products, and the fact that they are made with food grade quality ingredients! That is always a plus when you're putting something on your lips day after day, and you can feel okay about inevitably eating some of it (it happens). They are formulated without any parabens and nasties that you just don't need on your face. Their Luminous Cream Lipstick in Fig is one of my all time favourite lip colours for everyday, a gorgeous nude rose. I talk about it more here.

I decided to go ahead and try one of their other lines, the High Pigment Pencil in the shade Syrah which is a beautiful peachy nude. This pencil delivers a creamy matte finish, and is very opaque on the lips. This is a fantastic pairing to any dark smokey eye look. It does tend to transfer for me, but I don't mind reapplying, this pencil is easy to carry around. The price is 28$ CAN which is a little on the pricey side but if you're looking to splurge on a lipstick I would go for one thats good quality with great ingredients!

Jenna

2 comments:

  1. That lip pencil looks gorgeous! A great spring summer shade x

    www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER