BECCA

Saturday, 3 May 2014

    Becca Mineral Blush| 30$CAN| Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector| 46$CAN





 Becca has gained some serious popularity on YouTube in the last year which peaked my curiosity in the brand. Particularly the shimmering skin perfectors, a face highlight. Since they were not sold at my local Sephora I decided to go online, to my surprise it was on Sephora's website, so I made an online purchase for two products, a blush in flowerchild and a shimmering skin perfector in opal which I actually waited for because it was out of stock for a few weeks!

Becca Blush| Flowerchild
This blush is described as a peachy pink with golden highlights. What I really love about this colour is that although it is not a light pink, it is still bright and really gives the face life and colour. I do like my pinks on the warm side and this definitely is with nice peachy undertones. The pigmentation starts off sheer and is quite buildable to a very bright opaque shade. I love that about this blush, it is very versatile. Although it is a matte blush, there is a very beautiful subtle glow/sheen to it. When it hits the light you can pick up the golden sheen on the cheeks which is gorgeous. I love the formula, it is very blendable, it is not chalky and applies evenly. I am very impressed with this blush and I am waiting for wild honey to come back in stock so I can try that out too!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector| Opal
This shade is just ohmygod stunning. Seriously! Did I need another highlighter? Absolutely not, but I could not pass this one up, and as gorgeous as it looks online, it is SO much more beautiful in person. I have to say it is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever worked with. It is a champagne golden shade, as you can see from the swatch, and the shimmer is so finely milled that it is not so much sparkly as it is just glowing shimmer. It is unbelievably creamy, pigmented and blendable. It just melts into the skin, and gives an intense glow. I am pretty much in love with this, if you are looking for a new highlight I could not recommend this enough. It is also perfect to very sparingly top off a matte blush for a gorgeous glow and a little bit of golden shimmer.

So far I am loving the brand! I will be looking into trying some more products from the line!

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to trying this brand! :) Awesome review

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com
    <a href="http://facebook.com/thatszoe”>Like my Facebook Page</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that blush is just stunning! I'd love to try a foundation from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think if you do!

      Delete
  4. I want to try flowerchild!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this brand before but these look lovely! :)
    I'm a new bloglovin' follower, would love you to check out my blog. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely pop on over! Thanks for reading:)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER